Coming to Spain Procedures:


Residency Permit due to In-Company Assignment, Article 73 of the Spanish Law of Entrepreneurs 14/2013 of September 27, concerning entrepreneurship support and internationalization

With this Residency Permit, the employee can maintain their original employment contract while being assigned to Spain, temporarily providing services to a company of the same group or under a service agreement with their company. This via might be the substitute for the Work Authorization as a result of Transnational Provision of Services established by the general immigration legal scheme, because the requirements are much simpler and the resolution commitment on the authorities’ behalf is only 20 days. It is necessary to analyse each case in order to determine if social security is covered by an international agreement or if the hiring company must pay contributions to Spain for the assigned employee.

Likewise, this via offers the possibility of doing the paperwork while being already in Spain. The person concerned can also stay in their home country and obtain a visa once the residency permit has been granted. This via is quite interesting due to the effectiveness and flexibility of the necessary paperwork.

Their family will be able to enter Spain thanks to the simultaneous grant of their residency permits, although they might also request their permits after their arrival in Spain.

Please contact us, we will inform you on the whole procedure.

Residency Permit as Qualified Professional, article 71 of the Spanish Law 14/2013 September 27, concerning entrepreneurship support and internationalization >>
Residency Visa for Investors, Article 63 of he new Law 14/2013 of 27 September, concerning entrepreneurship support and internationalization >>
Residency Permit for Entrepreneurs, Article 69 of he new Law 14/2013 of 27 September, concerning entrepreneurship support and internationalization >>
Work and Residency Permit as a result of transnational provision of services and renewals >>
Relatives’ Residency Permit or reunification >>
Residency permit due to exceptional circumstances: arraigo social y familiar >>
Work and Residency Permit for hire and renewal >>
Renewal of Relatives’ Residency Permit
Notice of EU Transnational Postings
Work permit for Students
EU Citizens’ family member card
European Citizens’ Registration certificate
Re-entry authorization
Foreigners’ Identification Card Duplicate
Resident and non-resident certificates
Alien’s Identification number (NIE)
Change of address notice
Student Card
Entrance notice at police departments
Integration and housing adequacy reports
Internal appeals before the Spanish administrative-contentious Law, against the possible negative resolutions of the proceedings

Thus, we provide an integral service...

From the very early stages, our clients count upon permanent guidance, individual attention and detailed information on each of the procedures that we conduct every day....

>> All Procedures

Exclusively dedicated to the legislation relating to aliens...

Immediate response, professional ethics built on previous experiences and effectiveness...

>> Read more


Please, ask any of our lawyers for advice:

+34 91 220 19 44

>> Read more